Two afternoon poster sessions will be held: Tuesday, August 1, and Wednesday, August 2. All posters will be put up for BOTH poster sessions. Contact Authors with an odd poster ID number will present their posters on Tuesday and those with an even poster ID will present on Wednesday. Refreshments will be served during these sessions.
The detailed poster lists will be provided here. Note that the poster presenter is in bold.
- Tuesday Posters (TBA)
- Wednesday Posters (TBA)
- The maximum poster display size will be: Width = 47 in (119 cm) and Height = 46 in (117 cm).
- Please use one of the two poster templates provided. You may reduce the width or height.
Poster Template - Conventional format
- There is a useful video about Morrison's alternative approach at this link: Morrison Approach
- All posters will be listed in the program and on the poster boards by their original Submission Number, which should be printed in the upper left corner of the poster.
- The poster boards will be double-sided with TWO posters per poster-board side. This translates into FOUR posters per board. The poster boards will be on stands.
- Use lightweight materials. Pushpins must be able to hold your poster when mounted to the board. Pushpins will be provided.
- Mount your poster at its numbered location on Tuesday morning, and leave it mounted until 1:00 p.m. on Thursday. At that time, it must be removed. Any poster not removed by the contact author will be removed by the hotel staff and not returned.
- Be present to answer questions about your poster during the Tuesday poster session if your Submission Number is odd -- or during the Wednesday poster session if it is even.
- Tables, chairs, and electrical will NOT be provided for the posters.
- You must bring your posters ready for display. The conference does not provide printing services.