Hosting sponsor: CACHE Corporation (Computing Aids for Chemical Engineering)
- CACHE is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit that promotes the development and distribution of computer-related and/or technology-based educational aids for the chemical engineering profession.
AIChE (American Institute of Chemical Engineers)
- AIChE is the world's leading organization for chemical engineering professionals, with more than 60,000 members from more than 110 countries. AIChE has the breadth of resources and expertise you need whether you are in core process industries or emerging areas, such as translational medicine.
AIChE CoMSEF (Computational Molecular Science and Engineering Forum)
- CoMSEF provides an opportunity for communication and networking among engineers and scientists with an interest in the computational molecular sciences and engineering. CoMSEF coordinates and sponsors technical programming, including special initiative technical sessions at AIChE national meetings. These events help promote the exchange of ideas, concepts, know-how and experiences.
AIChE CAST Division (Computing and Systems Technology)
- The Computing and Systems Technology (CAST) Division is responsible for the wide range of activities within AIChE that involve the application of computers and mathematics to chemical engineering problems including process design, process control, operations, and applied mathematics. We arrange technical sessions at AIChE Meetings, organize special conferences, and publish the newsletter - CAST Communications - twice a year. These activities enable our members to keep abreast of the rapidly changing fields of computers and system technology.
Aspen Technology Inc. (AspenTech)
- Accelerating your digital transformation by optimizing assets to run safer, greener, longer and faster.
- We give people the insights they need to create a better world: Our mission is to connect you with trusted information and insights that spark your industrial ingenuity and help create a more sustainable future.
- Dow’s ambition is to be the most innovative, customer-centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company in the world.
Genentech (A Member of the Roche Group)
- We believe the opportunity for the greatest impact starts with the challenge set by the boldest question.
U.S. National Science Foundation, Engineering Directorate, Division of Chemical, Bioengineering, Environmental and Transport Systems (CBET), "Process Systems, Reaction Engineering, and Molecular Thermodynamics" Program
- Innovation Anywhere, Opportunity Everywhere
- NSF is an independent federal agency that supports science and engineering in all 50 states and the U.S. territories.
- NSF's Engineering Directorate makes investments in engineering research and education that are critical building blocks for the nation's future prosperity. Engineering breakthroughs address national challenges, such as smart manufacturing, resilient infrastructure and sustainable energy systems. Engineering also brings about new opportunities in areas ranging from advanced photonics to prosthetic devices.
- The CBET Division supports discoveries in chemical and biochemical systems; environmental engineering and sustainability; bioengineering and engineering healthcare; and fundamental transport, thermal and fluid phenomena.